Precautions when using Appliance Switches
1. When welding the Appliance Switches terminal, if the load is applied to the terminal, it may be loose, deformed and deteriorated in electrical characteristics due to different conditions. Please pay attention when using it.
2. When using a through-hole printed circuit board and a circuit board other than the recommended circuit, the influence of thermal stress may change, so please confirm the welding conditions in advance.
3. When performing two soldering, return to the room temperature after the first part of the welding. Continuous heating may cause deformation of the peripheral parts, loosening of the terminals, degradation of the terminals and reduction of electrical characteristics.
4. On the welding conditions set, need to confirm the actual batch production conditions.
5. The product is designed and manufactured on the premise of DC resistance load. When using other loads [Inductive load, capacitive load], please confirm separately.
6. For printed circuit board mounting holes and modes, refer to the recommended dimensions described in the product drawing.
7. The switch should be used for direct operation by the switch according to the structure. Please do not use the mechanical detection function.
8. When the Appliance Switches operation, if the application of more than the provisions of the load, the switch will be damaged may be. Be careful not to impose a force above the switch.
9. Avoid using the operating section from the side.
10. For flat shaft type, try to press the center of the switch. For the hinge structure, when the shaft is pushed, the position will move, please pay special attention.
11. Please contact the professional when the switch is installed and hardened by other parts.
12. If the surrounding material of the switch is used to produce corrosive gas, it may cause poor contact, so please confirm it in advance.
13. The carbon contact has the characteristic of changing the contact resistance of the load. For voltage divider circuits, please use them after fully confirming them.
14. For models other than closed type, please pay attention to foreign bodies.
Appliance Switches selection mainly from the following aspects: protection, weldability, conduction feasibility, life, feel, production process and dark turn size and other aspects of choice, which determines the quality of Appliance Switches is the key to the following two aspects: The first is the Appliance Switches of the pin material; then the Appliance Switches contact point structure. The following will focus on the following two points for a simple price description:
First of all, we understand the pin material: Appliance Switches pin material is generally brass or phosphor bronze (low grade for the iron), in order to reduce the contact resistance, the pin generally need to silver plating, because the silver in the air Sulfur dioxide gas will be oxidized, will directly affect the switch weldability and contact resistance, so the pin of the material thickness of the silver and silver plating process control in place to become the key to the decision. (1) silver plating on the market in the following order: silver thickness: 0.3um or more (thick silver), 0.2um (thin silver), 0.1um (white); (2) silver plating process advantages and disadvantages are as follows: Nickel-plated and then silver-plated, pre-plated copper and then silver-plated, silver-plated directly, and whether the silver plating after the protective agent treatment or switch whether the dust and waterproof function is critical, or even the best silver processing, the switch will Oxidized.